We will update all our latest Covid-19 information in relation to our salon (the Outback Queensland beauty industry)
How to book an appointment?
If you are new at our clinic, you will need to fill in a "New Client Form" online. You will only need to do this once, but on arrival you will be asked a pre-screening with every visit.
You must agree and understand our new Covid-19 guidelines within the salon that is listed below.
You can find the appointment application form at the link below...
How do I enter the salon and come for my appointment?
- - On arrival at Shea Beauty, it is mandatory that you use the hand sanitiser that is provided at the doors.
- There can only be 4 clients in our reception at a time, and if full you welcome to wait outside our doors until the number has lowered. (Our staff does not count).
- You will also need to stay on the markings on the floor to keep your social-distancing.
- You will need to come in flu and cold free, you will be asked a pre-screening questionnaire before each appointment and your temperature will be taken. We strongly encourage that you download the COVIDSAFE app on your mobile device. This is for the safety of our staff and future clients. Unfortunately, if you are not well, we will postpone your appointment.
- If your temperature is above 37.4, your appointment will be postpone with also the encouragement to see your nearest COVID clinic.
- We ask that you do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment, this does included children & babies. We have to limit our numbers within the salon and but most of all this is for your loved ones safety.
Who can we take appointments for?
We can take any of our Balonne Shire locals in our salon. We now can accept any visitors in Queensland.
If you have travelled from a "hot spot" we will not be taking your appointment at this time.
What to expect from our staff?
All therapist will have done their daily temperature test and pre-screening questionnaire, to ensure they are healthy and safe ready to serve you.
Our staff will happily guide you through our salon, making you feel comfortable and spoiled.
We will not have all therapist rostered on at the same time, but have them on shifts to minimise traffic in the salon.
So we will be getting through our clients slower than usual.
The salon will be broken up into different zones, and you will need to sanitise before going into each area with the help of your therapist.
We have ALWAYS treated our salon as a medical clinic, having high cleanliness standards, strict infection control procedures, including hand washing and hygiene practices.
We are so excited to be doing what we love again. We hope the above measures offer you some reassurance that we have your safety and health as a priority in this time. We still pride ourselves in making your experience with Shea Beauty a very spoiled, and luxury escape to come to.
Thank you for all your support and cannot wait to see you soon!
With love, the Shea Beauty Family xoxo